Reworking the Remote Office ConceptDecember 19, 2021
Online Reputation ManagementJanuary 23, 2023
ADA compliance is the issue of web accessibility, which is the practice of making the necessary adjustments to a website so that people with disabilities can access its content, which has become a fundamental consideration for website owners.
You may ask why ADA compliance now?
- In recent years the legislative landscape has changed. Hundreds of thousands of business owners have received demand letters for having inaccessible websites with legal claims as high as $100,000.
- On top of that, the pandemic has made us all rely on the internet for just about everything. Society is awakening to the fact that people with disabilities have a right to equal access to all websites.
- Our main motivation for taking this initiative is simply to look out for your interests and make sure that your website is up to date in an ever-changing web ecosystem.
After conducting extensive research we have selected an access widget as a way to help address this issue for all of our clients. It is the industry-leading, AI-powered solution that makes your site accessible and compliant quickly and cost-efficiently. And as you add content, or browsers are updated, it continues to work automatically to keep you in compliance.
TheAccessibe annual fee for a license is $490 (you can likely get a tax credit up to the value of your cost up to $5,000). We will take care of seamlessly integrating the accesWidget on your site at no extra cost.
- It helps to mitigate the legal risk of expensive lawsuits.
- It is a way to grow your business by reaching out to a huge underserved, and extremely loyal consumer group that accounts for 15% of the population,
- Finally, being inclusive is the right thing to do and sends a positive message about your brand.